Tuesday, April 2, 2019

Easter Bag for Magnolia Forever Challenge #76 - "Easter"




Hi everyone!

Today I will show you my latest project for the new challenge of 

Magnolia Forever


'Anything Goes Optional Theme Easter'


The sponsor of this month is Carolina Ghelfi Shop.






The two stamps I used are called 'Sitting Spring Tilda' & 'Sweet Rabbits'

I colored them with distress ink reinker.



The yellow flowers were handmade with foamiran.

Other flowers are from I am roses.



This time I used Echo Park's paper collectiom 'Easter'.

I love love this collection.

The designs are so cute and the colors are soft.




Challenges Entered:


TOMIC Challenge #2 - "EASTER + at least one animal"

Mar IAR Challenge "Anything Goes"

Wk 13 ~ Polkadoodles Crafting - Anything Goes Challenge















Thank you so much for stopping by.:)

Hugs, Jane



3 comments:

  1. Thank you for tanking part at this challenge at TOMIC. You have done a beautiful Easter card.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ohwwwww.....this is to sweet......the soft colors....the beautiful image....wowwwwwwwww.....You did a very nice job here.
    Thank you for joining us at https://polkadoodle.blogspot.com/
    xxx Plony (DT)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely make thank you for joining us at Polkadoodles xx

    ReplyDelete