Monday, May 6, 2019

Altered Embroidery Hoop for Magnolia Forever Challenge #77 - Lace & Flowers




Hello everyone!

Today I will share my new project for the challenge #77 of 

Magnolia Forever


'Lace & Flowers'



The sponsor of this month is I Am Roses.





This time I altered an embroidery hoop.

I used Maja Design papers from the collection 'Summer Time'.

The stamp called 'Dandelion Tilda'.

And the flowers from I am roses.

I also used some mixed media products,

such as heavy gesso, 3D gloss gel, crackle paint, etc.

I really like this project,

Hope that you can love it as much as I do. :)




Challenges Entered:


TOMIC Challenge #3 - "MAYFLOWERS"

April IAR Challenge -  "Anything Goes"














Thank you for your stopping by.:)

Hugs, Jane


4 comments:

  1. This is so beautiful Jane. Love the design and I love your idea of the embroidery hoop. Thank you for playing along at Polkadoodles Crafting https://polkadoodle.blogspot.com/, good luck.
    Hugs
    Gina xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, what a stunning creation this is and love the pretty colour scheme. Thank you for sharing your beautiful make with us over at Polkadoodles and hope you will join us again.
    Take care,
    Ann-Marie (DT)

    ReplyDelete
  3. From coloring to design ... they are PERFECT!
    Thank you so much for sharing this with us at TOMIC
    Love,
    Yulis

    ReplyDelete